On average, 100 children receive the following services on a daily basis:
- Meeting the basic needs of children living and working in the streets
- Assessment of individual needs of children
- Assessment of literacy, mathematical and living skills
- Setting the needs-based goals for the individual development and care plan
- arouse children’s interest in school and education through formal and informal activities
- Psycho-social development and rehabilitation through art therapy, handicraft, individual and group therapy, spiritual development.
0102, #61 Agmashenebeli Ave.
032 215 15 15